TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Last Call for GGC2007 Committe (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83548)

Gary W February 17th, 2006 09:07 AM

Last Call for GGC2007 Committe

Thanks so much to those that have responded, and supported the first
steps of GGC2007.
I appreciate the interest that has been shown, and will announce the
committe on (or about) Feb 22nd. I would love to hear from anyone else
who might be interested in participating this year, and am looking
forward to kicking this endeavour into high gear!.

Please email me directly at if you are up for
participating in this project. I expect a great committee and a great
cruise in 2007 :)

Thanks in advance for your support,

Gary.