TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   trekking guide in nepal (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=146581)

[email protected] November 21st, 2008 06:19 AM

trekking guide in nepal

Dear Adventure Lovers

I am tej qualified trekking guide based in Katmandu. I have been
working in this tourism field since 1998 first as a porter and now as
a guide. I have a long experience in this field. As a guide and team
leader I identify how to manage Trekking, Sightseeing, Climbing, White
water rafting, Wildlife tour, Mountain flights, Paragliding, Bungee
jumping, Paragliding. I am a government registered trekking guide and
obtained my license in the year 2002.I have a very good knowledge
about History, Geography, Culture and tradition, Various ethnic
groups, Flora fauna , Ancient traditions First aid treatment and many
more about Nepal.

If you need detail information regarding your trip to Nepal, please do
not hesitate to contact me. I will be pleased to provide you essential
information related to adventure journey in Nepal. As an independent
government license holder guide I would like to extend my heartfelt
gratitude to my clients and would like to invite you to join me for
adventure of a lifetime in Nepal. Let’s give me a chance to make your
time Nepal an experience you will remember for life. Thank you.

Regards
tej

www.nepaltrekkingtour.com