TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Canadians seeking support for "Tramp Lightly Through New Zealand" Expedition (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7336)

Aimee Beimers October 8th, 2003 03:31 AM

Canadians seeking support for "Tramp Lightly Through New Zealand" Expedition

Canadian adventurers, Kevin and Aimee Beimers, are currently seeking
private and corporate funding for their upcoming lightweight trek
through New Zealand. The expedition will begin January 2004.
For full expedition details and benefits of sponsorship, please visit:
http://nz.beimers.com

FREESPIRIT October 8th, 2003 06:58 AM

Canadians seeking support for "Tramp Lightly Through New Zealand" Expedition

Thats a cheap way to see the world. I should have thought of sponsorship
years ago. I hear the Kiwis are a tight bunch tho,Good Luck

om...