TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Kenya - Spain June 2009 Travel Pictures Country next to Country (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=154657)

BoBi June 17th, 2009 09:47 AM

Kenya - Spain June 2009 Travel Pictures Country next to Country

Dear,

This website Kenya-Spain displays several pages each one containing
two comparative (similar, contrastive, ...) photos. Let your thoughts
flow freely and enjoy:
http://www.dongo.org/kenya-spain/lis...ish_beach.html
Click the "--"-button on the page opened for the following pictures.

Best regards, BoBi

Annex: overview of the photos:

Tourism on a Beach at the Kenyan coast and a Spanish Beach with deck
chairs:
http://www.dongo.org/kenya-spain/lis...ish_beach.html
A Kenyan Coastline and a Spanish Coastline:
http://www.dongo.org/kenya-spain/lis...coastline.html
the Indian Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea:
http://www.dongo.org/kenya-spain/lis...ale ncia.html
a Kenyan Grey Crowned crane and a Spanish Bird on the beach:
http://www.dongo.org/kenya-spain/lis..._in_spain.html
Kenyan towers and a Spanish Tower:
http://www.dongo.org/kenya-spain/lis...ish_tower.html
Public transport with matatus and Public transport with a bus:
http://www.dongo.org/kenya-spain/lis...n_ spain.html
Kenyan Internet Access - Africa On-line and Spanish internet access
with TELE2:
http://www.dongo.org/kenya-spain/lis..._access .html
the Kenyan Street Bahnhof and a Spanish Street:
http://www.dongo.org/kenya-spain/lis...sh_street.html

Bildad November 12th, 2014 11:43 AM

Its more like sharing your experiences which can be a very positive thing for the people who are new to these things.
When i went to Bangladesh i tried sharing my stuff with the people which was so much fun and it all went goodly for me.

ORRELL November 18th, 2014 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bildad (Post 1046468)
Its more like sharing your experiences which can be a very positive thing for the people who are new to these things.
When i went to Bangladesh i tried sharing my stuff with the people which was so much fun and it all went goodly for me.

Bildad, would you like to share you Bangladesh's experience with me? I have a plan to go there in 2015 with my family because my uncle invited our family there. I think through your experience I can get a lot of ideas and information regarding this tour.