TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ghan trip (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30081)

June 21st, 2004 05:35 AM

Ghan trip

Would appreciate any info from anyone who has travelled on the Ghan train
Thank you

Geoff Lillico June 21st, 2004 08:27 AM

Ghan trip

OK, I have travelled.What would you like to know?

--
The Commissioner

www.the-commissioner.com
wrote in message
Would appreciate any info from anyone who has travelled on the Ghan train
Thank you

Dave Proctor June 21st, 2004 06:53 PM

Ghan trip

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:35:34 +1000, wrote:

Would appreciate any info from anyone who has travelled on the Ghan train
Thank you

I've done it - what are you after?

Dave

=====

NSW Rural Fire Service - become a volunteer today.

http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/

Dave Proctor June 25th, 2004 08:45 PM

Ghan trip

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:27:31 +1000, "Geoff Lillico"
wrote:

OK, I have travelled.What would you like to know?

He doesn't seem to be in much of a hurry to ask...

Dave

=====