TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Football in Budapest August 2016 (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=182257)

[email protected] May 26th, 2016 06:57 PM

Football in Budapest August 2016

I'll be in Budapest for most of August. I'd like to catch a football game
but my Googling hasn't turned up anything at all. Are all Hungarian football
teams on vacation in August or is my Google-fu off?

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.

Jesper Lauridsen[_1_] May 27th, 2016 11:23 PM

On 2016-05-26, wrote:
I'll be in Budapest for most of August. I'd like to catch a football game
but my Googling hasn't turned up anything at all. Are all Hungarian football
teams on vacation in August or is my Google-fu off?

We're currently in kind of a limbo where the domestic seasons have ended,
but the new schedules aren't out yet. Looking at previous seasons, I expect
the Hungarian league to get started at the end of July. With several teams
in Budapest, you're guaranteed to have something going on every weekend.

I suggest you check for schedules again around a month from now.

Király[_1_] May 28th, 2016 06:42 PM

Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
We're currently in kind of a limbo where the domestic seasons have ended,
but the new schedules aren't out yet. Looking at previous seasons, I expect
the Hungarian league to get started at the end of July. With several teams
in Budapest, you're guaranteed to have something going on every weekend.

I suggest you check for schedules again around a month from now.

Great, thanks.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.