TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25194)

Bob and Amy March 24th, 2004 02:06 PM

POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

Ok....I will start.......

Favorite- Zamgwar
Least Favorite- Sunny (Sorry Paul, you were a close second)

B&A

Gayle A Kortright March 24th, 2004 03:09 PM

POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

My favorite - Zamgwar
Least favorite - Paul (carnsux)

Gayle

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Bob and Amy wrote:

Ok....I will start.......

Favorite- Zamgwar
Least Favorite- Sunny (Sorry Paul, you were a close second)

B&A

HDawson228 March 24th, 2004 03:14 PM

POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

Favorite: all those that contribute useful and informative information in a
civil, courteous and respectful manner.

Least favorite: Those that attack, are disruptive to the flow of useful
information and are destroying the usefulness of this board for attention.

Sue and Kevin Mullen March 24th, 2004 03:17 PM

HDawson228 wrote:
Favorite: all those that contribute useful and informative information in a
civil, courteous and respectful manner.

Least favorite: Those that attack, are disruptive to the flow of useful
information and are destroying the usefulness of this board for attention.

Excellent reply!! I completly agree with you!!

sue

S March 24th, 2004 03:33 PM

Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

What a ridiculous and inflammatory waste of time. Consider yourself one of
those contributing nothing.

*plonk*

"Bob and Amy" wrote in message
Ok....I will start.......

Favorite- Zamgwar
Least Favorite- Sunny (Sorry Paul, you were a close second)

B&A

Gregory C. Read March 24th, 2004 08:37 PM

POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

Your reply is the only post that has merit in this thread. Including my own
and the original post. We definitely don't need another popularity contest
generated on r.t.c. (Especially since I won't be voted "Favorite". ;-)

--
Greg
lid

"HDawson228" wrote in message
Favorite: all those that contribute useful and informative information in

civil, courteous and respectful manner.

Least favorite: Those that attack, are disruptive to the flow of useful
information and are destroying the usefulness of this board for attention.

Bisous3 March 25th, 2004 03:30 AM

POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

Ok....I will start.......

Favorite- Zamgwar
Least Favorite- Sunny (Sorry Paul, you were a close second)

B&A

I feel like I'm back in the 6th grade.

Crb220 March 25th, 2004 04:06 AM

POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

I feel like I'm back in the 6th grade

Makes more sense than johnny rockets BS.

Linsifer March 25th, 2004 05:24 AM

POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

May I ask what this is for? How petty. Reminds me of my daughter's age group.
6th grade middle school. Why is it necessary to let people know who we like
best and who we like least?? Junior high all the way! Count me out of this
little "survey".

Lindsay

Bob and Amy wrote:

Ok....I will start.......

Favorite- Zamgwar
Least Favorite- Sunny (Sorry Paul, you were a close second)

B&A

Linsifer March 25th, 2004 05:27 AM

POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

This would be the closest I would come to taking part in this survey. Much
nicer than actually using people's names. Thank you HDawson and Sue.

Lindsay

Subject: POLL: Favorite and least RTCer

HDawson228 wrote:
Favorite: all those that contribute useful and informative information in a
civil, courteous and respectful manner.

Least favorite: Those that attack, are disruptive to the flow of useful
information and are destroying the usefulness of this board for attention.

Sue replied: