TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   North Truro beachfront cabin condo for rent - Truro and Provincetown rentals (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18102)

evdr January 5th, 2004 10:07 AM

North Truro beachfront cabin condo for rent - Truro and Provincetown rentals

Web Page:
http://www.geocities.com/ebbtideonthebay/

Welcome to my beautiful 2 bedroom beachfront condo at an intimate 6 unit waterfront cottage condominium on Beach Point in North Truro, Cape Cod, Massachusetts – just across the town limit from Provincetown.

Beachfront with this condo literally means slap on the beach. You can’t get closer to the ocean without going swimming! And the view, picture postcard unobstructed panoramic view of the bay and the Provincetown skyline, is hard to describe in mere words, it’s just too amazing!

For information, photos, and booking go to my web page at:
http://www.geocities.com/ebbtideonthebay/

evdr September 16th, 2004 10:55 PM

This page has moved to:
http://beachfront-cape-cod.com/