TravelBanter

-   Travel Marketplace (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Homestay in Saint-Petersburg, Russia (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=120869)

Elena September 11th, 2007 12:39 PM

Homestay in Saint-Petersburg, Russia

Saint-Petersburg homestay accommodation.
www.guided-tour.spb.ru
Homestay accommodation is a good opportunity for those who want to
experience the real Russian lifestyle. Your Russian hosts are friendly and
reliable.
Homestay with Host Rusian Family in the Downtown of Saint-Petersburg,
Russia. Close to metro station, Nevsky Prospect, restaurants, cafe, peasant
market.
A room in renovated apartment, in a friendly atmosphere of Hospitable
Intelligent Russian Family. Suitable both for single traveller and for
couples. Bathroom, toilet, TV, local telephone. Breakfast at the request.

Besides, we can provide meeting at the airport, excursion services with
skilled tour guide/interpreter, special programs or order a car with a
driver for you. Feel free to Let us to know your wishes and we will try to
make your tour unforgettable. We hope you will enjoy your stay in our
beautiful city.

www.guided-tour.spb.ru

Elena