TravelBanter

-   Travel Marketplace (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Spring is here so it's officially HAMMOCK TIME!! To celebrate, here'sa special offer... (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=176805)

Galax-e March 21st, 2012 11:17 AM

Spring is here so it's officially HAMMOCK TIME!! To celebrate, here'sa special offer...

For this coming weekend if you come to our stall at Camden Lock Market
in London we'll give you a 10% discount on any hammock (cash purchases
only I'm afraid) if you mention this offer.
Our stall will now be open every weekend between 10am and 5.30pm. As
usual, if you are coming to see us especially and you have your heart
set on a certain hammock in a particular colour, it's always best to
phone us at least a day in advance so we can be sure we have it in
stock for you!

To browse our online store for all things HAMMOCK, and to find our
Camden Stall details, please visit:

http://www.wellhunghammocks.com