TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Last minute planning, please help! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=165920)

Kelvin May 6th, 2010 12:43 AM

Last minute planning, please help!

Hello, this is my first post here. I'm Kelvin and i'm in need of some
info and advice!

I plan to depart for asia in June. I want to start in either The
Philippines, Malaysia or Indonesia. My question is, how do I see all
three of these countries the most economically and convenient way?????

I want to fly as little as possible but I know it is pretty much
necessary to do so atleast a bit especailly given the surprising lack of
ferries in Indoesia and visa requirements in Indo and Phil requiring an
onward ticket.

I have NO time restraints and after these three countries (and, if
posible seeing East Timor aswell) I want to end up on the asian Mainland
(whcih means either crossing overland from mainland Malaysia to Thailand
or flying into either Thailand, Cambodia, Laos or Vietnam).

Any info and advice helps, thanks.

--
Kelvin
Message origin: www.TRAVEL.com

[...]