TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Singapore to get Bunjee ! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4434)

JMS September 15th, 2003 02:01 PM

Singapore to get Bunjee !

"The Man" wrote in message
Yes folks, the wonderfull Communist state of Singapore has agreed to
let its poor tightly controlled populace the pleasure of having a
'reverse' Bunjee. This thrilling announcement was made by the
Communist Commisar of Singapore, Goh Chock Tong recently, though the
announcement was closely watched by several muslim women who thought
it might all be too exciting.

Further freedoms are to be allowed soon, he reported, A 'Crazy Golf'
course, A 'Petaque court' and several marbles pitches are in the
planning, though a proposed Tunnel Of Love was banned my the
contolling Muslim Clerics.
"We cant allow the people of Singapore to enjoy themselves too much"
Tong was reported to have said.

"Good Grief they'll want us to unban Cosmopolitan and Playboy next and
that could never be allowed"
(both are currently banned in Singapore, Work THAT out)

However he did reveal that plans for the "Bouncing Spitoon" are in
development.
Disgusting chinese use spitoons, (or anything) when they hawk up great
globs of phlegm.
The plans are for a giant spring to be inserted into the base of the
spittoon, and at irregular intervals, anyone spitting into it will
result in the spittoon leaping into the air and covering the culprit
in a week or so's decaying Phlegm.
"That's enough excitement for any Singaporean" Tong announced.

In conclusion, if you want a decent Holiday, DONT go to Singapore.

-
In the beginning there was nothing........which exploded

Actually there are times when I envy you. You personify the phrase
'ignorance is bliss'. You must be in a permanent state of bliss.

JMS September 16th, 2003 11:25 AM

Singapore to get Bunjee !

"The Man" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:01:47 +0800, "JMS" wrote:

-
In the beginning there was nothing........which exploded

Actually there are times when I envy you. You personify the phrase
'ignorance is bliss'. You must be in a permanent state of bliss.

You cant even get that right can you, stooge ?

Ignorant Singapore Stooge

Well it certainly looks as though you have just confirmed the point I made.
You must be so happy being in that state of bliss.

-
In the beginning there was nothing........which exploded

JMS September 17th, 2003 10:54 AM

Singapore to get Bunjee !

"The Man" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:25:08 +0800, "JMS" wrote:

"The Man" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:01:47 +0800, "JMS" wrote:

-
In the beginning there was nothing........which exploded

Actually there are times when I envy you. You personify the phrase
'ignorance is bliss'. You must be in a permanent state of bliss.

You cant even get that right can you, stooge ?

Ignorant Singapore Stooge

Well it certainly looks as though you have just confirmed the point I

made.
You must be so happy being in that state of bliss.

Far happier than being in the State of Singapore

-
In the beginning there was nothing........which exploded

Not as happy as us that you're not here

JMS September 18th, 2003 01:57 PM

Singapore to get Bunjee !

"The Man" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:54:01 +0800, "JMS" wrote:

-
In the beginning there was nothing........which exploded

Not as happy as us that you're not here

BZZZZZZZZT you lose

OK then you had the last word

JMS September 19th, 2003 09:11 AM

Singapore to get Bunjee !

"The Man" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:57:04 +0800, "JMS" wrote:

"The Man" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:54:01 +0800, "JMS" wrote:

-
In the beginning there was nothing........which exploded

Not as happy as us that you're not here

BZZZZZZZZT you lose

OK then you had the last word

But as as Singaporean you would have had nothing of any importance to
say anyway.

-
In the beginning there was nothing........which exploded

Ping