TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What to do in Singapore for a month? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5148)

Vincent Mahoney November 11th, 2003 08:58 PM

What to do in Singapore for a month?

Boys Boys..... Don't you understand sarcasm?

2 months in Singapore? Dude, wake up.

As far as the "Public Whippings" for "Petty Crimes", (if this is in
fact true, I don't think it is so), I completly regret not witnessing
this.****, I would have paid good money for BOX Seats.

I've had my car trashed along with 15 other neighbors by some immigrant
scumbags for no reason, they didn't even get deported.
I would LOVE to see some vandals officially & legally beaten
repeatedly, it would be down right......... delightful.