TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   availability of foreign road maps (Delhi, Punjab) in Canada/US (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17856)

H. S. November 29th, 2003 08:44 PM

availability of foreign road maps (Delhi, Punjab) in Canada/US

Hi,

I am visiting India for a couple of weeks in January next. I will be in
Delhi or a few days and plan to travel North (Punjab and neighboring
states). Any idea where I can find/order road maps for that region here
in US/Canada? I am a member of CAA and thought of looking at their
website but didn't find Delhi on their WorldWide travel destinations list.

All help is appreciated,
thanks,
-HS
--
(Remove all underscores from my email address to get the correct one.
Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)

Geoff Glave November 30th, 2003 01:47 AM

availability of foreign road maps (Delhi, Punjab) in Canada/US

All help is appreciated,

Entering...

+delhi +"road map"

....into google.ca yields 17,000 hits :)

For example: http://www.indiamapstore.com/

Cheers,
Geoff Glave
Vancouver

Graham Harrison November 30th, 2003 08:05 AM

availability of foreign road maps (Delhi, Punjab) in Canada/US

http://www.stanfords.co.uk/navigatio...ry&loc_id=1993
may be in the UK but they do mail order

--
*****