TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   dominican republic (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=56639)

Peter n ellen January 16th, 2005 05:57 PM

dominican republic

we are planning a trip to the dominican republic . in early march ,
anyone been there , advice, the do's and dont's, p&e

Mildred Savalier January 18th, 2005 02:25 AM

I just returned on Friday from a week in Juan Dolio.
What can I tell you?
Where are you staying?
What are your interests?
I am racing off to work and can answer in detail tonight.
Please ask about anything you want I will be happy to help.

--
Dilly

http://home.comcast.net/~itsdilly/
http://community.webshots.com/user/savalier
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.

"Peter n ellen" wrote in message
we are planning a trip to the dominican republic . in early march ,
anyone been there , advice, the do's and dont's, p&e

Mildred Savalier January 18th, 2005 02:25 AM

I just returned on Friday from a week in Juan Dolio.
What can I tell you?
Where are you staying?
What are your interests?
I am racing off to work and can answer in detail tonight.
Please ask about anything you want I will be happy to help.

--
Dilly

http://home.comcast.net/~itsdilly/
http://community.webshots.com/user/savalier
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.

"Peter n ellen" wrote in message
we are planning a trip to the dominican republic . in early march ,
anyone been there , advice, the do's and dont's, p&e

Rod January 21st, 2005 01:10 AM

This is an awesome website with tons of information:

http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/