TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Maldives (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5271)

Surfer November 21st, 2003 07:51 PM

Maldives

New private videos from the Maldives.
at

www.maledivenreisen.net

Roger November 22nd, 2003 12:40 PM

Maldives

Very poor format & design

"Surfer" wrote in message
New private videos from the Maldives.
at

www.maledivenreisen.net

Miguel Cruz November 22nd, 2003 07:06 PM

Maldives

Roger wrote:
"Surfer" wrote:
New private videos from the Maldives.
at

www.maledivenreisen.net

Very poor format & design

I gotta say I had a hard time with the Java navigation.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/

Markku Grönroos November 22nd, 2003 07:11 PM

Maldives

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
Roger wrote:
"Surfer" wrote:
New private videos from the Maldives.
at

www.maledivenreisen.net

Very poor format & design

I gotta say I had a hard time with the Java navigation.

Java is a good deal away from the Maldives.

Miguel Cruz November 23rd, 2003 06:16 AM

Maldives

Markku Grönroos wrote:
"Miguel Cruz" wrote:
Roger wrote:
"Surfer" wrote:
New private videos from the Maldives.
at

www.maledivenreisen.net

Very poor format & design

I gotta say I had a hard time with the Java navigation.

Java is a good deal away from the Maldives.

Don't quit your day job.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/

Markku Grönroos November 23rd, 2003 11:13 AM

Markku Grönroos wrote:
"Miguel Cruz" wrote:
Roger wrote:
"Surfer" wrote:
New private videos from the Maldives.
at

www.maledivenreisen.net

Very poor format & design

I gotta say I had a hard time with the Java navigation.

Java is a good deal away from the Maldives.

Don't quit your day job.

No, that's my only source of income. Anyways, if it was hard with Java (you
can only blame yourself) why not off java instead (now we are talking).