TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thailand beaches in October (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=120931)

sepang* September 12th, 2007 12:08 PM

Thailand beaches in October

I will be travelling to Thailand soon and I'm looking for opinion on the
which beaches could be the best during the rainy season,I've only been to
Pattaya,Hua Hin and Cha am at this time year have travelled further south
during summer months and I'm looking for opinion on which beaches could be
better during the rainy season,we will be leaving from Malaysia and I'm
thinking Krabi,Samui,Phuket any thoughts ?

Jonah September 14th, 2007 09:49 AM

On Sep 12, 12:08 pm, "sepang*" wrote:
I will be travelling toThailandsoon and I'm looking for opinion on the
which beaches could be the best during the rainy season,I've only been to
Pattaya,Hua Hin and Cha am at this time year have travelled further south
during summer months and I'm looking for opinion on which beaches could be
better during the rainy season,we will be leaving from Malaysia and I'm
thinking Krabi,Samui,Phuket any thoughts ?

I used to live in thailand and have a website you can view at
www.thaitreasuretrove.com. i used to teach english in the city. please
view my site and enjoy posting in the forum provided to educate people
about thailand.

bye for now

Stephen