TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Crown Paradise Club (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=76584)

Andy October 30th, 2005 05:11 PM

Crown Paradise Club

Could anyone help me please.
Does anyone know a website for Crown Paradise Club in Cancun as i am
due to go there very soon and want to see if i need to cancel as i
suspect i do.
All the web sites i seem to be able to find are Tour/Travel companies
and i would like to find out straight from the Hotel if i could

Thanks in advance

Sam November 1st, 2005 02:48 AM

Crown Paradise Club

This is why I go through a travel agent/tour operator to book my trips.
Like grandpa used to say, a cheap man always pays more in the end. Good
luck:
http://www.hotels-cancun.com/crown-paradise/

"Andy" wrote in message
: Could anyone help me please.
: Does anyone know a website for Crown Paradise Club in Cancun as i am
: due to go there very soon and want to see if i need to cancel as i
: suspect i do.
: All the web sites i seem to be able to find are Tour/Travel companies
: and i would like to find out straight from the Hotel if i could
:
: Thanks in advance

G&G November 6th, 2005 06:43 PM

Crown Paradise Club