TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is there any way to enjoy trekking in Bhutan? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=142740)

hollis August 11th, 2008 01:10 PM

Is there any way to enjoy trekking in Bhutan?

I am really very interested in trekking. I like all of the adventure sports. I have come to know that Bhutan is a very good place for trekking but I don’t know the best way to go there. Can anyone help me by giving me traveling information about Bhutan? Thanks in advance, I am sure that I will really enjoy the trekking activity there.

maiden August 12th, 2008 09:01 AM

Oh, that’s really a pleasure to see a person keenly interested in adventure sports. I am also a sportsperson and have already been there for mountaineering. A travel guide which basically deals in trips to Bhutan will tell you about the trekking camps organized in Bhutan. I wish all the best for your trip.