TravelBanter

-   Travel Marketplace (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=145693)

SamMarlowe October 30th, 2008 09:10 PM

Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you should
pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal people have to
suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying THEIR space, or from your
offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once again.

Runge13[_2_] October 30th, 2008 10:28 PM

Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

You already told us, greg morrow.

"SamMarlowe" a écrit dans le message de
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you
should
pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal people
have to
suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying THEIR space, or from
your
offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once
again.

AZ Nomad[_3_] October 31st, 2008 03:11 AM

Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:10:11 -0600, SamMarlowe wrote:
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you should
pay double for an extra seat.

What about when the seat is sized for a 25" waist?

Brian K[_2_] November 2nd, 2008 09:13 PM

Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

On 10/30/2008 5:10 PM SamMarlowe did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you should
pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal people have to
suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying THEIR space, or from your
offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once again.

Doesn't it all depend on WHO the "fat slob" is? If it's a plus size
model like the late Anna Nicole Smith I bet your tune would change.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera