TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Porgresso (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180737)

[email protected] October 26th, 2013 02:15 AM

Porgresso

any one have any knowledge about progresso?
Resturants, spots to see, spots to avoid, good shops....
any thing would help

---

RayC October 26th, 2013 05:14 AM

Porgresso

On 10/25/2013 6:15 PM, wrote:
any one have any knowledge about progresso?
Resturants, spots to see, spots to avoid, good shops....
any thing would help

On 10/22/2013 6:11 PM,
wrote: Well I dont come here for
great cruise tips I am on usenet for
physics/astronomy/philosophy this particular NG is just for the hell
of it

[email protected] October 26th, 2013 10:49 AM

Porgresso

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:14:59 -0700, RayC wrote:

On 10/25/2013 6:15 PM, wrote:
any one have any knowledge about progresso?
Resturants, spots to see, spots to avoid, good shops....
any thing would help

On 10/22/2013 6:11 PM,
wrote: Well I dont come here for
great cruise tips I am on usenet for
physics/astronomy/philosophy this particular NG is just for the hell
of it

dude what is the problem?? First of all I am not asking about what
cruise line or what ship or anything about a cruise.
second just wonderinf about peoples opinions anyway. geez what is your
malfunction?

---

Bill[_1_] October 26th, 2013 02:57 PM

Porgresso

wrote:
any one have any knowledge about progresso?
Resturants, spots to see, spots to avoid, good shops....
any thing would help

On 10/22/2013 6:11 PM,
wrote: Well I dont come here for
great cruise tips I am on usenet for
physics/astronomy/philosophy this particular NG is just for the hell
of it

dude what is the problem?? First of all I am not asking about what
cruise line or what ship or anything about a cruise.
second just wonderinf about peoples opinions anyway. geez what is your
malfunction?

Why don't you ask on the physics/astronomy/philosophy newsgroups you
visit? It's as much on topic there as it is here.

[email protected] October 26th, 2013 07:42 PM

Porgresso

wrote:
any one have any knowledge about progresso?
Resturants, spots to see, spots to avoid, good shops....
any thing would help

On 10/22/2013 6:11 PM,
wrote: Well I dont come here for
great cruise tips I am on usenet for
physics/astronomy/philosophy this particular NG is just for the hell
of it

dude what is the problem?? First of all I am not asking about what
cruise line or what ship or anything about a cruise.
second just wonderinf about peoples opinions anyway. geez what is your
malfunction?

Why don't you ask on the physics/astronomy/philosophy newsgroups you
visit? It's as much on topic there as it is here.

uhh no not really

---

Bill[_1_] October 27th, 2013 12:12 AM

Porgresso

On 10/26/2013 2:42 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 09:57:56 -0400, Bill
wrote:

wrote:
any one have any knowledge about progresso?
Resturants, spots to see, spots to avoid, good shops....
any thing would help

On 10/22/2013 6:11 PM,
wrote: Well I dont come here for
great cruise tips I am on usenet for
physics/astronomy/philosophy this particular NG is just for the hell
of it

dude what is the problem?? First of all I am not asking about what
cruise line or what ship or anything about a cruise.
second just wonderinf about peoples opinions anyway. geez what is your
malfunction?

Why don't you ask on the physics/astronomy/philosophy newsgroups you
visit? It's as much on topic there as it is here.

uhh no not really

Well, you could have said it's a cruise port (although you're
acknowledging that your query had nothing to do with a cruise). The only
Progreso I have heard of is the soup.

I know you find Cruise Critic too difficult to use (which boggles the
mind), but here's a writeup on the port:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/ports/newport.cfm?ID=91

And here is the entire message board which discusses it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154

If I had another minute (or cared to waste more time than I already
have), I could find similar places on TripAdvisor. I don't understand
why you insist on asking here, when you know that you'll get minimal
useful responses, if anything.

[email protected] October 27th, 2013 01:38 AM

Porgresso

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 19:12:56 -0400, Bill
wrote:

If I had another minute (or cared to waste more time than I already
have), I could find similar places on TripAdvisor. I don't understand
why you insist on asking here, when you know that you'll get minimal
useful responses, if anything.

Now that is not true at all. This NG has provided lots of information

---

Mike Masarski October 27th, 2013 09:14 AM

Porgresso

On Oct 26 2013 8:38 PM, bilgat wrote:

Now that is not true at all. This NG has provided lots of information

Or at least it did until a particularly obnoxious skank who calls itself
"Cruising Chrissy" or "Chrissy Cruiser" decided to ruin it by attacking
and "spoofing" decent people and driving the vast majority away.

Mike

RayC October 30th, 2013 04:29 AM

Porgresso

On 10/26/2013 2:49 AM, wrote:

dude what is the problem?? First of all I am not asking about what
cruise line or what ship or anything about a cruise.
second just wonderinf about peoples opinions anyway. geez what is your
malfunction?

LOL ... it is just funny! You belittle someone for coming here and
asking questions ... then you turn around and ask questions! Funny
stuff! Then you come back with the stuff above ... HILARIOUS! You are
a comic genius!

ROTFLMAO!!

--

Ray
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Providing high pressure breathing air compressors and accessories for
Fire Department, SCUBA, Paintball and industrial use since 1981

[email protected] October 30th, 2013 04:52 AM

Porgresso

On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:29:00 -0700, RayC wrote:

On 10/26/2013 2:49 AM, wrote:

dude what is the problem?? First of all I am not asking about what
cruise line or what ship or anything about a cruise.
second just wonderinf about peoples opinions anyway. geez what is your
malfunction?

LOL ... it is just funny! You belittle someone for coming here and
asking questions ... then you turn around and ask questions! Funny
stuff! Then you come back with the stuff above ... HILARIOUS! You are
a comic genius!

ROTFLMAO!!

what are you talking about? I asked the original question and I have
belittled noone in this NG

---