TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Methylated sprits in New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=148395)

Edinburgh Lad January 10th, 2009 03:04 PM

Methylated sprits in New Zealand

Hi

I'm going to New Zealand soon and am planning to take my Trangia
cooking stove.

Can anybody tell me how widely available methylated spirits is in New
Zealand, or am I better off trying to take a different type of stove?

Many thanks.
Ben

almostbob January 10th, 2009 03:56 PM

Methylated sprits in New Zealand

every hardware store

--
_ _
"Edinburgh Lad" wrote in message
Hi

I'm going to New Zealand soon and am planning to take my Trangia
cooking stove.

Can anybody tell me how widely available methylated spirits is in New
Zealand, or am I better off trying to take a different type of stove?

Many thanks.
Ben

Edinburgh Lad January 11th, 2009 10:14 AM

Methylated sprits in New Zealand

Thanks a lot for that.

Ben

On Jan 10, 3:56*pm, "almostbob" wrote:
every hardware store

--
_ _"Edinburgh Lad" wrote in message

Hi

I'm going to New Zealand soon and am planning to take my Trangia
cooking stove.

Can anybody tell me how widely available methylated spirits is in New
Zealand, or am I better off trying to take a different type of stove?

Many thanks.
Ben- Hide quoted text -