TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Moroccan Marriage proposal (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40558)

homehelp August 31st, 2004 06:10 AM

Moroccan Marriage proposal

Has anyone ever been given a marriage proposal by a *woman* while in
Africa? This happened to me in Marrakech.

Curious,
BH
www.freewebs.com/travel-deals

Marc Lurie August 31st, 2004 07:31 AM

It's happened to me in Uganda, Gambia, Tanzania, Malawi, and Ghana.

Regards,
Marc - Still single!!!

On 30 Aug 2004 22:10:34 -0700, (homehelp) wrote:

Has anyone ever been given a marriage proposal by a *woman* while in
Africa? This happened to me in Marrakech.

Curious,
BH
www.freewebs.com/travel-deals

emailalias September 2nd, 2004 10:25 PM

really? I thought I was special!
: )

"Marc Lurie" wrote in message
It's happened to me in Uganda, Gambia, Tanzania, Malawi, and Ghana.

Regards,
Marc - Still single!!!

On 30 Aug 2004 22:10:34 -0700, (homehelp) wrote:

Has anyone ever been given a marriage proposal by a *woman* while in
Africa? This happened to me in Marrakech.

Curious,
BH
www.freewebs.com/travel-deals

GoldenMan54 goldenman54 September 12th, 2004 11:50 PM

Hell I have been "married" in almost every city, country from Japan
through South Africa. They propose, I says yes; we gets married and we
conssumes de marriage for a week or so; I tell her we is going to the
embassy to get the paper for green card, we arrives, goes to hotel where
we makes love again, I gets dressed, tells her I will be right back and
ride de frist plane or bus out of the area to the next marriage
proposal.