TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Good Morning from East Indonesia Islands Outdoors (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=154143)

Eit Travel - Indonesia May 31st, 2009 09:00 AM

Good Morning from East Indonesia Islands Outdoors

Dear All My Friends Worldwide,

Good morning from East Indonesia Islands Travel
I hope all of you in excellent time. If not, how about get your
summer
holiday in the natural beauty of nature added with unique culture to
explore for you dream adventure in several East Indonesia Islands as
in http://eastindonesiatravel.co.id, or http://lombok-autrement.com.

Lets have an natural outdoor adventure with sweet smile? and ending
with happy on the way home.

Thank You, God blesses you All and Have a great day...

My Best Regards,
Herwi

Bildad November 12th, 2014 11:49 AM

Hey i hope you guys are doing well too. Well i have tried your services and i would like to appreciate you for such tremendous work that is quite impressive. All went well for me and that is why i would like to go for it another time.

ORRELL November 18th, 2014 11:11 AM

Bali is one of my favorite islands of Indonesia. I love to visit this destination in summer because it is an ideal time to explore the beauty of this region. This state is filled with a lot of historic and natural spots. It is also one of the most famous, beautiful and most visited islands of Indonesia. A wide range of beautiful and attractive resorts are also located in this region.