TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What's Sicily Like? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88516)

[email protected] April 29th, 2006 12:20 AM

What's Sicily Like?

I am considering going to Sicily. Can anyone answer these questions:

1. In the cities and countryside is there any violent crime I should
know about? I mean compared to Europe in general.
2. Are there snakes?
3. How is the food?
4. Is Taromina worth seeing? Is it a spectacular location?

Any other comments would be appreciated.

Joseph Coulter April 29th, 2006 12:34 AM

What's Sicily Like?

" wrote in
oups.com:

I am considering going to Sicily. Can anyone answer these questions:

1. In the cities and countryside is there any violent crime I should
know about? I mean compared to Europe in general.
2. Are there snakes?
3. How is the food?
4. Is Taromina worth seeing? Is it a spectacular location?

Any other comments would be appreciated.

At the risk of rising to the bait on the first questions. the Food is as
good as anywhere in Italy, and Taromina is more than worth it.

--
Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations