TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Summer '03 travel photos from India, Nepal, Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5287)

PTuominen November 23rd, 2003 11:46 PM

Summer '03 travel photos from India, Nepal, Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore

See my recent tourist photos from India, Nepal, Thailand, Malaysia & Singapo

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~pt/photos/

It also contains some older photos from other places.

-pt-

Miguel Cruz November 24th, 2003 12:46 AM

PTuominen wrote:
See my recent tourist photos from India, Nepal, Thailand, Malaysia &
Singapo

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~pt/photos/

Thanks - there were some great ones in there. I especially liked the Nepal
set.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/