TravelBanter

-   Travel Marketplace (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Advice needed on Paris Apartments (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101871)

Sandra S Beall December 9th, 2006 04:45 AM

Advice needed on Paris Apartments

I am planning a trip to Paris in March 2007 for myself, my sister and my
niece (age 19) as a 50th birthday present for my sister.. I would like to
get a short term (about 1 week) apartment in the Latin Quarter. Can y'all
recommend a company or companies that would be good to deal with. I am
looking for someplace that is "Parisian" and still safe. I am looking for
the middle range of price (about $1000 US)or less for the week.

I really appreciate the advice in advance.

e-mail:

Sandra S. Beall
Huntsville Alabama