TravelBanter

-   Caribbean (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Am I allowed to bring (frozen and) sealed ham slices and cheddar cheese to Honduras? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65440)

chilly April 19th, 2005 07:29 AM

Am I allowed to bring (frozen and) sealed ham slices and cheddar cheese to Honduras?

I like to make my own ham and cheese quesadias in the morning, but I just
hate the Honduran cheese.

I figured if I was going to bring down my own cheese, then I might as well
pack along a couple of packs of ham slices too.

Brian K April 22nd, 2005 08:09 PM

On 04/19/2005 2:29 AM chilly wrote:

I like to make my own ham and cheese quesadias in the morning, but I just
hate the Honduran cheese.

I figured if I was going to bring down my own cheese, then I might as well
pack along a couple of packs of ham slices too.

In a word no.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera