TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Changing Planes in Madrid Airport (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=178451)

Ken Blake[_2_] November 8th, 2012 09:06 PM

Changing Planes in Madrid Airport

This Saturday morning my wife and I arrive on an Iberia flight in
Terminal 4S at Madrid Airport. One hour and 5 minutes later, our next
Iberia flight leaves from Terminal 4.

Is that hour and 5 minutes enough time? To change terminals, will we
have to go through Immigration? Security?

Is there any way that we can speed up our getting to the departure
gate, even if it costs a few dollars extra?

--
Ken Blake

Runge 667 November 9th, 2012 06:12 AM

Changing Planes in Madrid Airport

How are we to guess your nationality to answer the immigration part ??
It is plenty of time for europeans, anyway.

Ah yes you mention $$$ and bribing officials, then you must be from the
US...
Try giving TSA a few $$$ to speed up and tell us about it.

"Ken Blake" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...
This Saturday morning my wife and I arrive on an Iberia flight in
Terminal 4S at Madrid Airport. One hour and 5 minutes later, our next
Iberia flight leaves from Terminal 4.

Is that hour and 5 minutes enough time? To change terminals, will we
have to go through Immigration? Security?

Is there any way that we can speed up our getting to the departure
gate, even if it costs a few dollars extra?

--
Ken Blake

EmGBants November 13th, 2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Blake[_2_] (Post 1039041)
This Saturday morning my wife and I arrive on an Iberia flight in
Terminal 4S at Madrid Airport. One hour and 5 minutes later, our next
Iberia flight leaves from Terminal 4.

Is that hour and 5 minutes enough time? To change terminals, will we
have to go through Immigration? Security?

Is there any way that we can speed up our getting to the departure
gate, even if it costs a few dollars extra?

--
Ken Blake

Ouch! Late reply but - in my experience they always find something to pick on..You cut it tight there with just the 1 hour to switch terminals,didnt you! Anyway, hope you made it alright..