TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Want: List of travel clubs (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=177962)

[email protected] August 24th, 2012 04:05 AM

Want: List of travel clubs

On Saturday, August 5, 1995 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
I looking for list of the travel clubs.

Any help would be apprecatied.

Thank you

This travel club im with guarantees the best prices in the industry! With so many other benefits also! check out my personal website from being with this company, and call me if you would like to know more or see more videos.
Aric 651-270-0310
website: aricmarohn.worldventures.biz **watch #2 video on bottom of screen!!
call me to sign up,or ?s, its invitation only

JohnT[_8_] August 24th, 2012 08:32 AM

Want: List of travel clubs

wrote in message
On Saturday, August 5, 1995 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
I looking for list of the travel clubs.

Any help would be apprecatied.

Thank you

This travel club im with guarantees the best prices in the industry! With
so many other benefits also! check out my personal website from being with
this company, and call me if you would like to know more or see more
videos.
Aric 999-112-0310
website: crappytravel.worldventures.biz **watch #2 video on bottom of
screen!!
call me to sign up,or ?s, its invitation only

It was really helpful to respond to a request made 7 years ago. And I
inadvertantly altered the responder's contact details.

--
JohnT