TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Backpackin in Alaska (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58135)

Tom Tone January 31st, 2005 01:51 AM

Backpackin in Alaska

Hi I'm lookin to do some backpackin and hikin in Alaska this summer and
I was wondering if anyone can recommend places to go or pretty much
anything because I dont have much of a plan at this point, so much as I
have the desire to go camping in Alaska because it seems like it would
be amazing. So pretty much any info (travel, where to hike, stuff I'll
need for a one-two week summer trip, the best time to go, etc) would be
greatly appreciated,
thanks everyone, Mike