TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Costa Cruises...anyone been on one of the ships? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180355)

[email protected] August 8th, 2013 01:39 PM

Costa Cruises...anyone been on one of the ships?

I am looking at sailing on a cruise line called Costa Cruises. Are they clean and is the food good?

Chris Blunt[_2_] August 9th, 2013 04:44 AM

Costa Cruises...anyone been on one of the ships?

On Thu, 8 Aug 2013 05:39:19 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I am looking at sailing on a cruise line called Costa Cruises. Are they clean and is the food good?

Are you a good swimmer?

[email protected] August 10th, 2013 06:50 AM

Costa Cruises...anyone been on one of the ships?

於 2013年8月8日星期四UTC+8下午8時39分19秒 道:
I am looking at sailing on a cruise line called Costa Cruises. Are they clean and is the food good?

Yes, Neo-Romantica is a nice and new one. Food is pretty good. The interior design is very grand and elegant. I like it a lot.

[email protected] August 12th, 2013 01:03 PM

Costa Cruises...anyone been on one of the ships?

於 2013年8月8日星期四UTC+8下午8時39分19秒 道:
I am looking at sailing on a cruise line called Costa Cruises. Are they clean and is the food good?

I went on a costa ship last year. Price was good with nice service and food were ok. We were happy with it because our family had a great time onboard..

[email protected] August 12th, 2013 01:17 PM

Costa Cruises...anyone been on one of the ships?

於 2013年8月8日星期四UTC+8下午8時39分19秒 道:
I am looking at sailing on a cruise line called Costa Cruises. Are they clean and is the food good?

I feel good about the environment, you don't have to worry about it.

[email protected] August 12th, 2013 01:31 PM

Costa Cruises...anyone been on one of the ships?

於 2013年8月12日星期一UTC+8下午8時17分24秒 寫道:

於 2013年8月8日星期四UTC+8下午8時39分19秒 道:

I am looking at sailing on a cruise line called Costa Cruises. Are they clean and is the food good?

I feel good about the environment, you don't have to worry about it.

My main focus is on the cleanliness and the food. Hope Costa can meet my requirement.

[email protected] August 13th, 2013 03:45 AM

Costa Cruises...anyone been on one of the ships?

於 2013年8月12日星期一UTC+8下午8時31分10秒 寫道:

於 2013年8月12日星期一UTC+8下午8時17分24秒 寫道:

於 2013年8月8日星期四UTC+8下午8時39分19秒 道:

I am looking at sailing on a cruise line called Costa Cruises. Are they clean and is the food good?

I feel good about the environment, you don't have to worry about it.

My main focus is on the cleanliness and the food. Hope Costa can meet my requirement.

I have tried Costa, both the cleanliness and food is good. You'll have no problem with it.