TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Affordable Airtravel Info (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=179741)

Nute Newton April 2nd, 2013 11:00 PM

Affordable Airtravel Info

Where can I find a daily international airline scheduling website that
can provide rates, itineraries, i.e. full flight-travel, planning data
THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH WEB-TV CLASSIC?

Please advise,,,Thank you!

Fly Guy April 3rd, 2013 12:25 AM

Affordable Airtravel Info

Nute Newton wrote:

Where can I find a daily international airline scheduling website
that can provide rates, itineraries, i.e. full flight-travel,
planning data THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH WEB-TV CLASSIC?

Please advise,,,Thank you!

Your post indicates that you are looking for a website that is
compatible with Web-TV.

Yet your subject line indicates a focus for affordability, and even
worse, the subject reads like spam.

In the future, take more care to formulate your subject line so it
matches the content of your post.

To answer your question, have a look at this:

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/search.htm

Pali Iglesia April 3rd, 2013 03:51 PM

Affordable Air-travel Info

I assure you sir that my post is not, nor intended to be "spam". Please
excuse my failure to express my need clearly!

What I am seeking, is a site where I can personally (not through an
agent) find suitable flights, schedules, costs, etc, to various
destinations around the world. Have I made myself clear this time?

Please advise, IS THERE a place I can go to online, which I can
personally navigate without "hi-tech" capability?

Please advise, and thank you!

John Levine April 3rd, 2013 06:08 PM

Affordable Air-travel Info

Wow, you must be the last Webtv user in the world.

Please advise, IS THERE a place I can go to online, which I can
personally navigate without "hi-tech" capability?

The usual online agents like Expedia, Travelocity, and Orbitz work
adequately with very simple browsers.

--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",