TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Non-Family hotel in Pattaya (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73003)

Mr Pirate Fun August 26th, 2005 01:27 PM

Non-Family hotel in Pattaya

Hi,

Three friends going for some fun to Pattaya next month. I would like to
know if there are any hotels on south beach that DO NOT charge extra
for "guests" that accompany you to your hotel room.

Will it be better to stay on the walking street? Any reccomendations
will be highly appreciated.

Is it safe to book online. Any websites you recommend? Caution?

Any tips for Pattaya at night?

Thanks

MrPirate

Alan Street August 26th, 2005 04:15 PM

In article .com, Mr
Pirate Fun wrote:

€ Hi,

€ Three friends going for some fun to Pattaya next month. I would like to
€ know if there are any hotels on south beach that DO NOT charge extra
€ for "guests" that accompany you to your hotel room.

€ Will it be better to stay on the walking street? Any reccomendations
€ will be highly appreciated.

€ Is it safe to book online. Any websites you recommend? Caution?

€ Any tips for Pattaya at night?

Just say no?

Viviane August 27th, 2005 12:41 PM

Condoms?

"Mr Pirate Fun" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Three friends going for some fun to Pattaya next month. I would like to
know if there are any hotels on south beach that DO NOT charge extra
for "guests" that accompany you to your hotel room.

Will it be better to stay on the walking street? Any reccomendations
will be highly appreciated.

Is it safe to book online. Any websites you recommend? Caution?

Any tips for Pattaya at night?

Thanks

MrPirate

Andrew \(the bald one\) August 29th, 2005 09:25 AM

"Mr Pirate Fun" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Three friends going for some fun to Pattaya next month. I would like to
know if there are any hotels on south beach that DO NOT charge extra
for "guests" that accompany you to your hotel room.

The hotel reviews posted on this page are written by people with your
interests:

http://www.pattayapages.com/

Andy

Mr. Free Notes August 29th, 2005 11:39 AM

Check out www.SnapTheRoom.com for photos of some hotels.

Mr. Free Notes