TravelBanter

-   Caribbean (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SANDALS NEGRIL or WHITEHOUSE (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81020)

mjknudse January 11th, 2006 11:18 AM

SANDALS NEGRIL or WHITEHOUSE

I'm getting ready to book a vacation for myself and my wife for Aug 06.
We're in our middle 30's, like to drink, dance and just relax. I'm
tiring to decide which resort is best for us. Any feed back would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks

nospam January 12th, 2006 01:59 AM

SANDALS NEGRIL or WHITEHOUSE

Been to both (and in fact all the Sandals 17 times). Go for Whitehouse -
not a bad view or room in the whole place. Restaurants are great, good
bartenders, and everything is new and top notch. The main pool is huge as
the beach. Never have worry about finding a beach chair. Food is available
any hour.

"mjknudse" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm getting ready to book a vacation for myself and my wife for Aug 06.
We're in our middle 30's, like to drink, dance and just relax. I'm
tiring to decide which resort is best for us. Any feed back would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jen January 12th, 2006 11:07 PM

SANDALS NEGRIL or WHITEHOUSE

Hello, we went to Sandals Negril last Year, IT was really Nice, Food
Was good. THe beach was really small though...