TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Travel Agents I need your help. (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=182594)

[email protected] March 24th, 2017 10:04 AM

Travel Agents I need your help.

On Friday, 28 April 2000 12:30:00 UTC+5:30, wrote:
Dear Usenet User,
I need Travel Agencies to represent my seven
hotels in Madeira Island, portugal. My search
has been very hard to find travel agencies in
Europe. I will offer 10% of commission to any
travel agency that represents my hotels.

Also I looking for people to represent all my
hotels in every european city 10% is also
availible.
Hi good noon . we are providing travel portal development services and API for Online Tourism Portal for Travel Agents and Agencies in Europe. \

for more details go through the website : https://etravos.com/travelportaldevelopmenteurope.html
Email to
Or fax +44-870-1302918

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Frank Hucklenbroich March 24th, 2017 10:42 AM

Am Fri, 24 Mar 2017 02:04:42 -0700 (PDT) schrieb :

On Friday, 28 April 2000 12:30:00 UTC+5:30, wrote:
Dear Usenet User,
I need Travel Agencies to represent my seven
hotels in Madeira Island, portugal. My search
has been very hard to find travel agencies in
Europe. I will offer 10% of commission to any
travel agency that represents my hotels.

Also I looking for people to represent all my
hotels in every european city 10% is also
availible.
Hi good noon . we are providing travel portal development services and API for Online Tourism Portal for Travel Agents and Agencies in Europe. \

for more details go through the website :
https://etravos.com/travelportaldevelopmenteurope.html
Email to
Or fax +44-870-1302918

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wow, you're really quick. Just 17 years to reply!

SCNR,

Frank