TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Malaysia photo gallery (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=170702)

Alfred Molon[_6_] December 5th, 2010 10:08 AM

Malaysia photo gallery

With 2800 photos of east and west Malaysia. New galleries include Perak,
Mulu NP (updated), Kuala Lumpur (updated), Lang Tengah and Johor Bahru.
--

Alfred Molon

todaytourism.com December 24th, 2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred Molon[_6_] (Post 1018096)
With 2800 photos of east and west Malaysia. New galleries include Perak,
Mulu NP (updated), Kuala Lumpur (updated), Lang Tengah and Johor Bahru.
--

Alfred Molon

I love browsing photos of the place because in that way i can see if the place is interesting to visit or not...And your photo gallery is nice and helpful to me....^_^

shinyjunny January 8th, 2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred Molon[_6_] (Post 1018096)
With 2800 photos of east and west Malaysia. New galleries include Perak,
Mulu NP (updated), Kuala Lumpur (updated), Lang Tengah and Johor Bahru.
--

Alfred Molon

A rich source of photos about all regions in the world. All the photos are amazing! When I see the photos, I feel like that I I'm traveling around the world through pictures. Just wish one day I can take a trip around the world.

Mikyalah123 January 25th, 2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinyjunny (Post 1019627)
A rich source of photos about all regions in the world. All the photos are amazing! When I see the photos, I feel like that I I'm traveling around the world through pictures. Just wish one day I can take a trip around the world.

good photos

i like it