TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   LAUNCHING IN CANADA (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=131218)

[email protected] February 13th, 2008 05:15 PM

LAUNCHING IN CANADA

Opportunity to travel at pennies on the $. Always knowing the best
deals, and on occassions even fly for free. On top of this imagine
getting a residual income and tax deducting all of your travel and
vacations. Great home business.

If this is not for you at this time, I would be grateful if you would
book all of your travel needs at www.liveearthtravel.net There is a
company demo. Click on BOOK TRAVEL to book cruises, hotels, rental
cars, flowers, concert event trips, hunting, fishing & golf
tournaments.

This is a business anyone can have for under $500. the site is powered
by Travelocity. It has been successful for me to have more time with
my terminally ill daughter. My phone # is on the site for more
details.

Happy traveling---Irene