TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Come to Salerno! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=126047)

ana November 26th, 2007 01:07 PM

Come to Salerno!

Hello, I am writing you from Grand Hotel Salerno, a new modern
structure in the heart of the city. One can make a lot of excursions:
in the Amalfi Coast and the famous islands as Capri, Ischia, Procida
as it is next to the port (400 m); to Pompei, Paestum, Naples -the
railway station (200 mt), the bus terminal (150 m). Salerno is at 45
minutes from the Naples airport.
One can sleep to our four stars hotel with 60 EURO at room by night
including breakfast and can use all the benefits of the "Campania Art
Card" that is an inclusive ticket that allows free access to the main
museums and archaeological areas of the Region.
If you want more info please contact me at
and visit our web site
www.grandhotelsalerno.it . Come to Salerno!