TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Iran Travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=184032)

[email protected] February 23rd, 2019 11:42 AM

Iran Travel

On Friday, August 8, 1997 at 11:30:00 AM UTC+4:30, Martin wrote:
Planning on a trip to Iran this fall. Could anyone suggest some travel
agencies specializing in Iran travel in the Toronto,Ottawa area?
Preferably tours with basic land transportation and accommodation.
Thanks: Marty

Hi, I am a travel organizer and travel consultant. What Kind of tours are you looking for?

johnt February 23rd, 2019 06:12 PM

Iran Travel

wrote in message
On Friday, August 8, 1997 at 11:30:00 AM UTC+4:30, Martin wrote:
Planning on a trip to Iran this fall. Could anyone suggest some travel
agencies specializing in Iran travel in the Toronto,Ottawa area?
Preferably tours with basic land transportation and accommodation.
Thanks: Marty

Hi, I am a travel organizer and travel consultant. What Kind of tours are
you looking for?

As the OP was almost 22 years ago, it is not likely that (s)he is still
looking for information!

--
JohnT

[email protected] March 5th, 2019 12:27 PM

Iran Travel

Am Samstag, 23. Februar 2019 12:42:52 UTC+1 schrieb :
On Friday, August 8, 1997 at 11:30:00 AM UTC+4:30, Martin wrote:
Planning on a trip to Iran this fall. Could anyone suggest some travel
agencies specializing in Iran travel in the Toronto,Ottawa area?
Preferably tours with basic land transportation and accommodation.
Thanks: Marty

Hi, I am a travel organizer and travel consultant.

which are not, even if Martin didn't know.