TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   One good reason not to travel with Air France (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=173596)

Mxsmanic September 13th, 2011 03:49 AM

One good reason not to travel with Air France

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPVSycSeJZA

William Black[_2_] September 13th, 2011 11:25 AM

On 13/09/11 03:49, Mxsmanic wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPVSycSeJZA

I have a suspicion that this is a tape of someone being trained.

I haven't seen any Air France staff saying anything in the safety
briefing for years now, it's all on tape and they mime...

That, and all the passengers seem to be short-haired men dressed in a
similar manner, indicates that this isn't a normal flight.

--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...

Mxsmanic September 13th, 2011 02:11 PM

William Black writes:

I have a suspicion that this is a tape of someone being trained.

I have a suspicion that it's a recording of a real flight on which the crew
violated Federal air regulations (if the flight were going to or from the
U.S.).

I haven't seen any Air France staff saying anything in the safety
briefing for years now, it's all on tape and they mime...

She doesn't appear to be talking.

That, and all the passengers seem to be short-haired men dressed in a
similar manner, indicates that this isn't a normal flight.

I wish I could believe that.

John Levine September 13th, 2011 04:21 PM

One good reason not to travel with Air France

I have a suspicion that this is a tape of someone being trained.

I have a suspicion that it's a recording of a real flight on which the crew
violated Federal air regulations (if the flight were going to or from the
U.S.).

It's a single aisle plane, which AF doesn't fly to the US. It looks
to me like a bunch of punchy vacationers on their way home from some
place like Mallorca or Casablanca.

R's,
John

Runge 131 September 13th, 2011 08:09 PM

One good reason not to travel with Air France

crap.

"Mxsmanic" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPVSycSeJZA

William Black[_2_] September 13th, 2011 10:25 PM

On 13/09/11 14:11, Mxsmanic wrote:
William Black writes:

I have a suspicion that this is a tape of someone being trained.

I have a suspicion that it's a recording of a real flight on which the crew
violated Federal air regulations (if the flight were going to or from the
U.S.).

Single aisle aircraft.

How many of those do Air France fly to the US?

I haven't seen any Air France staff saying anything in the safety
briefing for years now, it's all on tape and they mime...

She doesn't appear to be talking.

Watch it again.

That, and all the passengers seem to be short-haired men dressed in a
similar manner, indicates that this isn't a normal flight.

I wish I could believe that.

Lie.

--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...

William Black[_2_] September 13th, 2011 10:26 PM

On 13/09/11 16:21, John Levine wrote:
I have a suspicion that this is a tape of someone being trained.

I have a suspicion that it's a recording of a real flight on which the crew
violated Federal air regulations (if the flight were going to or from the
U.S.).

It's a single aisle plane, which AF doesn't fly to the US. It looks
to me like a bunch of punchy vacationers on their way home from some
place like Mallorca or Casablanca.

In stiff collar long-sleeved shirts?

--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...

Runge 131 September 14th, 2011 05:53 AM

One good reason not to travel with Air France

How about the FAQ are you through with it ?

"John Levine" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

I have a suspicion that this is a tape of someone being trained.

I have a suspicion that it's a recording of a real flight on which the crew
violated Federal air regulations (if the flight were going to or from the
U.S.).

It's a single aisle plane, which AF doesn't fly to the US. It looks
to me like a bunch of punchy vacationers on their way home from some
place like Mallorca or Casablanca.

R's,
John

Mxsmanic September 14th, 2011 08:39 AM

John Levine writes:

It's a single aisle plane, which AF doesn't fly to the US. It looks
to me like a bunch of punchy vacationers on their way home from some
place like Mallorca or Casablanca.

People intoxicated by drugs are a serious threat to the safety of a flight,
and they need to be deplaned before departure. An airline that doesn't do this
is irresponsible and negligent.

Mxsmanic September 14th, 2011 08:43 AM

William Black writes:

Single aisle aircraft.

How many of those do Air France fly to the US?

I believe all AF flights to/from the U.S. are widebodies currently.

Even if the flight is going elsewhere, that's no excuse to risk the safety of
the flight by boarding drunks.