TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Free Hotel Coupons and Hotel Reservations (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58682)

Ryan February 6th, 2005 02:06 PM

Free Hotel Coupons and Hotel Reservations

I found this web site that gives free hotel coupons. It also has hotel
reservations and good forums. It seems to be a new web site, not that
many posts yet. It's called Travel Avenue.
The link is: http://www.hotelcoupons.shorturl.com

Ryan

Frank F. Matthews February 6th, 2005 08:51 PM

And bad security certificates as well. If they cannot manage to set up
a web site I doubt that they can get good rates.

Ryan wrote:

I found this web site that gives free hotel coupons. It also has hotel
reservations and good forums. It seems to be a new web site, not that
many posts yet. It's called Travel Avenue.
The link is: http://www.hotelcoupons.shorturl.com

Ryan

[email protected] February 11th, 2005 08:20 AM

a good choice for hotel reservations is as follows -

http://www.hotelclub.net/enter.asp?id=19247

if you have less than 20 days and want to make last minute arrangements
- go here -

http://www.ratestogo.com/enter.asp?id=19247