TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Great Holiday in Cambodia with Angkor Wat !! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81204)

Robert_B January 15th, 2006 04:15 AM

Great Holiday in Cambodia with Angkor Wat !!

My wife and I visited Cambodia last three month. We extremely satisfied our
holiday there. If anyone plan the trip to Asia in the future, please don't
forget to visit Angkor Wat of Cambodia,it is one of the most amazing
ancient archeological wonder of the world. Angkor Wat is located in a
great Unesco World Heraitage site,it comprises area over 100000 acres(the
world's largest ancient archaeological site). So Cambodia(Angkor Wat) is
highly recommended for the toursists who are interesting in Culture,
Architecture and Art.
Anyway our Holiday Packages there was arranged by a friendly local guide
in Siem Reap Angkor,PANHA OU. He is quite fluent in English, very helpful
and so knowledgeable about Cambodia History. He could be reached by Email:

Anyway If anyone want to know about the useful information for travelling
in Cambodia or Angkor History, please exlpore his Website :
www.amazingangkor.com
He is the best holiday assistance and history consultant for your holiday
in Cambodia !!

JE January 15th, 2006 09:47 AM

Great Holiday in Cambodia with Angkor Wat !!

Never explore Angkor with a spammer who overcharges.

Slim January 15th, 2006 09:42 PM

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:47:33 +0100, "JE" biancootje wrote:

Never explore Angkor with a spammer who overcharges.

Now that is just unkind.

How do you know he overcharges??

Besides, if he won't blow his own horn, as it were, who will do it for
him???

I've often wondered about these people that post these sort of
messages. On the surface, it seems bad and wrong. But really, if you
look at our television with the hundreds of thousands of commericals
that pretend to be a normal family but of course are actors and liars,
well.. how is that different from this guy trying to tout his own
service??
Is it ok to lie on television but not on usenet? what makes usenet so
special? and indeed, WHO on usenet ever tells the truth anyway??