TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   DIY holiday help (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110112)

rich April 26th, 2007 12:14 PM

DIY holiday help

It now seems that an ever increasing number of people who choose to
go
on holiday are choosing the DIY approach to booking their week or two
of summer sun.

When I speak about the DIY approach , I am referring to the way in
which people now arrange their holidays.

Most of us are familiar with the conventional package holiday where
the flight and the accommodation are booked through a holiday company
at the same time. The DIY way of doing things is where the flight and
the accommodation are booked seperately from each other by you.

There can be many advantages to doing things this way, the main ones
being a lower priced holiday, and a wider choice of destination,
resort, or hotel.

With many people having easy access to the internet, it is not
difficult to arrange your own DIY holiday. There are many reputable
companies now offering flight only or accommodation only deals.

If you are considering taking a holiday to Tenerife, then take a look
at www.lovetenerife.com. You will find lots of useful information
here
which will help you to plan a great holiday here in Tenerife.