TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   BEST PRICES: VILLAS in Bali - End of the year Holidays - Don't Miss out! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=123541)

Efatono October 24th, 2007 02:04 PM

BEST PRICES: VILLAS in Bali - End of the year Holidays - Don't Miss out!

Planning a holiday in Bali? Discover the Magic Of Luxurius Living at
one of our exclusive Jimbaran Bay Villas & Park View Villas

All our villas incorporate modern contemporary design combined with
open air living, large garden and pool areas creating a unique
tropical villa environment in Bali. The spacious living and dining
areas in tour villas blend naturally into lush tropical landscaped
gardens, ideal for intimate dinners or entertaining firneds. All
villas are fully staffed with personal chefs and housekeepers to
pamper all your needs.

Our Villas are perfect for single, couples, families and friends up to
10 people. Your privacy is assured at Jimbaran Bay villas & Park View
Villas. YOUR HOLIDAY WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

Make your reservation or check our villa availability now!

Note: We also provide the best hotel with cheap price in town

For more info or reservation pls visit:

www.jimbaranbayvillas.com
www.ppbali.com/development-parkview.php

or call