TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cambodia & Thailand late April/May (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6465)

Stephen April 2nd, 2004 10:28 AM

Cambodia & Thailand late April/May

I plan to go to Cambodia (Phomn Pehn and Angkor), Vietnam (Siagon) and
Thailand (Bangkok) in late April early May.
Is this still a good time to go?

Will I miss the rainy season?

Thankyou

Stephen - London

loikroh April 2nd, 2004 05:29 PM

"Stephen" wrote in message
I plan to go to Cambodia (Phomn Pehn and Angkor), Vietnam (Siagon) and
Thailand (Bangkok) in late April early May.
Is this still a good time to go?

Will I miss the rainy season?

Thankyou

Stephen - London

Yes

Karin G. April 4th, 2004 05:28 PM

Cambodia & Thailand late April/May

To hot and the streets are not so goog, because raining is possibel, but u
can go with plane, it is very cheap

karin