TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   accommodation without going through agencies (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=87609)

tapyeno April 15th, 2006 10:59 AM

accommodation without going through agencies

Can anyone tell where one can find information about appartments,
cottages, bungalows anywhere without having to go through Travel
agencies? I am sure there are people out there willing to rent
accoimmodation cheaper than Agencies charge.

Many thanks

Minolta Apartments - Gozo - Malta April 16th, 2006 07:03 AM

accommodation without going through agencies

Not sure where you are interested to go but if you are thinking of a
sunny Island in the middle of the Mediiterranean, Gozo-Malta is the
place for you.
for Self Catering Accommodation visit
http://www.geocities.com/minoltaflats/

enjoy

Gerrit 't Hart April 16th, 2006 11:21 AM

accommodation without going through agencies

"tapyeno" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone tell where one can find information about appartments,
cottages, bungalows anywhere without having to go through Travel
agencies? I am sure there are people out there willing to rent
accoimmodation cheaper than Agencies charge.

Many thanks

Why not just use Google to find what you want?

Gerrit - Oz

MinnesotaNice April 16th, 2006 01:16 PM

tapyeno wrote:
Can anyone tell where one can find information about appartments,
cottages, bungalows anywhere without having to go through Travel
agencies? I am sure there are people out there willing to rent
accoimmodation cheaper than Agencies charge.

Many thanks

MinnesotaNice April 16th, 2006 01:23 PM

accommodation without going through agencies

Tapyeno,

How are you today? Here is a number you can call 212-990-7445. This
number is a recorded call explaining how you can not only bypass the
travel agency to save some money but recieve their benefits and earn
their commissions.

Corey Koehler