TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   travel agency in taiwan? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4900)

Dana October 27th, 2003 04:50 PM

travel agency in taiwan?

Hi.
Could someone please point me to a travel agency in Taiwan that
specializes in discount ticket to other part of Asia (India, mainland
China, etc.) I would like the email/web address.. Thank you very much!

Dana

L October 28th, 2003 04:23 AM

travel agency in taiwan?

Try

www.ysticket.com.tw

Lynch

Guru Google October 28th, 2003 08:34 AM

travel agency in taiwan?

(Dana) wrote in message . com...
Hi.
Could someone please point me to a travel agency in Taiwan that
specializes in discount ticket to other part of Asia (India, mainland
China, etc.) I would like the email/web address.. Thank you very much!

Dana

You wanna know a travel agency for flights from Taiwan to India and
mainland china? Or from USA Europe to India and mainland China?

Alazon October 29th, 2003 10:30 AM

travel agency in taiwan?

In article ,
(Dana) wrote:

Hi.
Could someone please point me to a travel agency in Taiwan that
specializes in discount ticket to other part of Asia (India, mainland
China, etc.) I would like the email/web address.. Thank you very much!

Dana

http://www.interlink.com.tw

or try: tel: (02)2531 2578 fax (02) 2521 4246