TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Recommendations - the perfect climate? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26406)

Linsifer May 12th, 2004 10:56 PM

Recommendations - the perfect climate?

Where I live is pretty darn perfect...or at least it's fairly mild all year
long. Oh, we have our rainy and colder seasons, but no snow and nothing
terribly extreme. You can be in shorts in the middle of January some years, but
even during a typical winter you will never be bundling up like you do in snow
country. It gets chilly, but definitely bearable. We never have extremely hot
summers, either. Our ocean acts as a natural A/C bringing the fog in to cool
things off if it gets too warm, which is unusual. The evenings are cool so you
don't go to bed and sweat. Not many places have air conditioning here, except
for large office buildings for the most part. I'd say it's an easy climate to
live in.

Lindsay

It was posted:

What's your idea of a perfect climate? Do you like hot weather, cold
weather, rainy, dry, breezy?

Joan May 13th, 2004 07:13 AM

(Linsifer) wrote in message ...
[...]

San Diego probably has the best climate anywhere. That's why it's so
expensive to live there.

Howie May 13th, 2004 11:28 AM

Joan wrote:

San Diego probably has the best climate anywhere.

"Best climate" is certainly a matter of personal taste; but I personally
have to agree with you, Joan. Coastal So. CA is hard to beat in the
climate department.

Howie

villa deauville May 13th, 2004 12:27 PM

Recommendations - the perfect climate?

My BIL lives in Coronado Shores, San Diego. I have been there numerous
times and have found the climate there to be anything but the "best"
regardless of the time of year.

SUNNY........Shows what a good tourism hype can do

S'nd I
XXX

Cruising Chrissy May 14th, 2004 09:21 AM

Recommendations - the perfect climate?

On Thu, 13 May 2004 07:27:22 -0400, (villa
deauville) wrote:

My BIL lives in Coronado Shores, San Diego. I have been there numerous
times and have found the climate there to be anything but the "best"
regardless of the time of year.

Let's compare SUNSET.

San Diego -England.

Yep, you got a point there, SUNSET.