TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Trekking guide in nepal (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=145296)

Babu[_2_] October 20th, 2008 01:45 PM

Trekking guide in nepal

Hi All trekers
This is Babu and I am an independent trekking guide in Nepal and
have ten year's experience in this travel and tourism industry. I have
a wide variety of skills in this sector and can guarantee that
foreigners who visit with me in Nepal are truly positive and happy
with me and confidently recommend my service to new visitors to Nepal.
I expect your investigation with me and service from my-self in my
country about any activities related with travel and tourism then you
get truly family atmosphere.I have officially recognized government
training and a Professional Trekking Guide License obtained in 1997.
my other capabilities include; Geographical knowledge, fluent English
and Japanese and recognized First Aid qualifications.
So if you need any help with anything for your trip to Nepal please do
not hesitate to contact me. I will provide all the necessary
information related to your journey to Nepal from your home country.
contact here.
www.nepalmountainguide.com
www.greathimalaya.com
Babu

Markku Grönroos October 20th, 2008 01:50 PM

Trekking guide in nepal

How come you nepalese turds harrass the group? Do you get some perverted
kicks by doing so?

"Babu" kirjoitti
Hi All trekers

LarbGai October 20th, 2008 10:03 PM

Trekking guide in nepal as recommended by Markku Gronroos.

On Oct 21, 1:50*am, "Markku Grönroos" wrote:
How come you nepalese turds harrass the group? Do you get some perverted
kicks by doing so?

****** Are you the full quid Markkkkkie ????
Why don't you go out and get a life???